6 fish fillets
2 plum tomatoes
2 green onions
1/2 cup green beans
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp coconut oil
Water or fish stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut each fish fillet into about 3 pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet add oil.
3. Coat each fillet bit with flour and fry. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add vegetables to pan and sauté.
5. Add a bit of water or fish stock and let simmer until flavours blend.
6. Add fish to sauce, let simmer for a few minutes.