1 can of chickpeas, rinsed
1 can of coconut milk
2 cups baby spinach
1 small onion
2 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoon red curry powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Dash of cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the coconut oil over a medium-high heat in a skillet, then, add spices. Let cook for
about 2 minutes - until fragrance is released.
2. Reduce to a medium heat, add onions and cook until tender.
3. Add chickpeas and give it a quick stir. Then add the coconut milk. Let simmer and
4. Add kale and cook until bright green. Finally add the garlic.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste
6. Serve on a bed of red rice
2. Toss with olive oil and spread on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake in a 275 F oven for about 20min.
4. Kale should be crisp