4 chicken breast, cubed
1/4 cups tamari
1/2 cup unpasteurized honey
8 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup fresh ginger root, peeled and grated
Sauteed fennel * see Snacks and Sides
1 packed of Vermicelli (cook according to directions on packed)
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, cook honey, tamari, garlic and ginger for about 5
2. Place cubed chicken breast in a glass pyrex dish, then pour mixture over it and stir.
3. Cover and refrigerate over night.
4. Preheat over to 350F. Bake for about 30 minutes.
5. Serve over vermicelli with a side of sautéed fennel.