1 can of salmon in spring water, drained
2 tsp coconut oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small skillet, melt coconut oil and add salmon. Saute until warm.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
1. Coat butternut squash with extra olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread squash on a lined baking sheet then bake in the oven at 350 F until done (about
30 min.). Squash cubes should be a bit firm on the outside and soft in the middle.
3. Meanwhile, add grapeseed oil and ½ tbls extra virgin olive oil to a hot sauce pan, then
add garam masala to release the fragrance (30 seconds), add leeks, sauté.
4. When leeks are soft, add green onions and sauté until they become bright green (add
cayenne). Remove from heat. Gently stir in the butternut squash, being careful not to
5. Add more garam masala, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate and serve warm.