3 tbls maple syrup
2 tbls tamari
1 tbls fresh ginger grated, grated
1.5 tsp of cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbls of water
4 salmon fillets
1 bunch of asparagus, remove 1 inch off the bottom
1 tbls butter
salt and pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, tamari, ginger, and cornstarch solution.
2. Place salmon in a pyrex dish, skin side down. Pour syrup mixture over salmon.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 450F for 15-18 minutes. Fish should flake easily.
4. Steam asparagus, until bright green.
5. In a large skillet, melt butter on a medium heat and add asparagus.
6. Saute for about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve salmon and asparagus