2 teaspoons of vinegar (optional)
1. In a saucepan, fill half way with water. Bring to a near boil. If the water is boiling, reduce
the heat until it stops.
2. Add vinegar (it helps the egg white to congeal)
3. Crack one egg in a cup. Position it close to the water, then gently pour it in.
4. Using a slotted spoon move the egg white closer to the yoke.
5. Turn the heat off and let the egg white cook for about 4 minutes.
6. Remove the egg carefully with the slotted spoon.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the second egg.