24 medium shrimp
1 tbls sesame oil
2 tbls coconut oil
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbls spoons of fresh ginger root, minced
3 green onions, sliced
2 tbls of cornstarch
3/4 cup los sodium chicken broth
2 cups of frozen Asian vegetable mix
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1. Heat a large skillet or wok to a medium high heat. Add coconut oil and sesame oil.
2. Cook shrimp, remove and set aside.
3. Add Asian vegetable mix, green onions, ginger root, garlic and teriyaki sauce.
4. Stir cornstarch into the chicken broth and add to the skillet.
5. When sauce has thicken, return the shrimp and add cashew, stir.
6. Serve on a bed of vermicelli