1 packed of lean ground beef
2 tbsp of water
2 tbsp unpasteurized honey
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup onions, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 spaghetti squash
1 jar Vegetable spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and place cut side down on the baking sheet.
3. Bake for 30 minutes
4. In a large bowl, combined beef, egg, water, honey bread crumbs onions, salt and pepper.
5. Form 1 inch diameter balls. Line another baking sheet with parchment. Arrange meatballs
6. Place in 350F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. In a large sauce pan, heat spaghetti sauce and add cooked meatball.
8. When spaghetti squash is cooked, take a fork and scrape along the cut surface of the
squash. This makes the spaghetti like fibers.
9. Serve about a cup of squash and spoon meatball sauce over top.